• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stepping Down

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
San Diego Chapter,

I would like to thank the members of the San Diego Chapter for making this chapter what it is today. We have made much progress in the last few years. We became a member of the Southern California Car Club Council, we have built a reputation as a car club that promotes charity and a club other clubs enjoy associating with. These reputations are built through hard work and our behavior at public events. Another major achievement is the continued growth of the Mustangs Vs The World event at Barona Dragstrip. Again, this is the result of the members willingness to volunteer to put this event together.

With all the positive happenings with the chapter, I believe it is time for me to step down as President of the San Diego chapter. It is time for a new member to take the reigns and infuse fresh ideas and enthusiasms to continue the growth of this chapter.

Again, thank you to all the members for their contribution to the growth of this chapter. There will be an election in July. If any members is interested in running for the position of President or want to nominate a member, you can post it here or message me. The nominees will be posted on the San Diego Chapter page. An announcement will be made in August. My last day as President will be July 31, 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
You've done an outstanding job D! Even though I don't have a mustang right now you still invited me to roll and hangout. You're a good dude and good friend. Its gonna be hard to replace your passion and loyalty to WS!

On that note.... Ill see you Sunday!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thanks Jason. Once you drove a Mustang, will always be a Mustang driver at heart. Plus good people is always welcome. See you Sunday.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Danny, thank you for the hard work and loyality you have provided to this chapter of WS and this chapter of my life. I know the difficulties of club leadership and the endless taskings that accompany the title of President. You handled your duties with poise, innovation and commitment. I can only hope that someone can find the same willingness to assit us in moving forward.