• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'Sup, everyone?

tx_stang99

My name is Ralph, I've been a proud owner of my 99 3.8L Mustang for about 5months.

A little about me, I'm currently attending Odessa College for Computer Networking IT. I've been a mustang fanatic for a good period of time and always dreamed of owning one, sadly I do not have a v8.. I would love to own a 93 5.0, but I love my v6 to death.

My car;

My car is a 1999 V6 3.8L with a 2001 engine with 20,xxx miles on it, I lucked out with this engine. I have true duel exhaust with 44 series flowmasters, BBK CAI, BBK T/B, (trying to find some UDP), SCT tuned, posi traction rear end, and a few more mods.. I make it a monthly chore to buy something new for my car.

I'm really just looking for a good place to call home, a club/family that's not entirely about how much HP you have under your hood, but about the love for the car.. I took a look around the site before I signed up and feel like I found a good place.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wickedstangs! Glad you joined us. We have a couple of chapter in Texas, pick the one that's closest to you and join in on some local get together.