• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Supercruise

swervo

Here are the photos I took of the cruise. Wish I had a co-pilot, then I would have had more. For more, click on the link.
IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/swer...orial%20Cruise/

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
OMGs everyone you all missed an awesome event.. This event brought tears to the eyes of those who did not know him. The Ceremony was fantastic... He knew alot of people. The best part of the day was going to SHELBY's Garage and seeing all his cars and getting all the free gifts.. I was so tempted on getting his autograph.....

SORRY ABOUT THE PICS TAKEN WITH CELL PHONE
IMG_20110213_090546.jpg

OVER 300 CARS WHAT A SITE..
IMG_20110213_090645.jpg

IMG_20110213_092050.jpg

DODGE 70 SHELBY TRUCK
IMG_20110213_144342.jpg

IMG_20110213_143333.jpg

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
thats a nice pic frank s have to show me how you did that...
That's nine photos melded together with Adobe Photo Shop Elements 9. To make it most seamless you need to see what exposure is required when looking at the most significant part of the scene, then set your camera to those values on "Manual" so it doesn't change as you swing around. Take photos overlapping by about a third of the frame, so everything shows up in more than one exposure.

Usually I use Irfanview to reduce the size of the images to something manageable by an ordinary computer, but this time I wanted to try a full-size effort so it would look good at dimensions that would allow pixel-peeping for all the faces and cars at the scene. It took a while to process the original images (JPEG at 3168x212 @ about 1.25 MB each); then tweaked the assembled version and trimmed it to eliminate some featureless space.

In the olden days the panorama function of those kinds of programs weren't nearly as sophisticated as the newest, like PSE9. They make it simple. No longer much skill involved, just some learning and trial-and-error.

See one of the early-morning paddock at Chuckwalla (click the link, then the picture to see it full-size):

http://www.fototime.com/{04250766-B...469}/origpict/Chuckwalla_Panorama1flatX50.jpg