• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tatooed, WickedStangs for Life

M

Mustangcwo

At least my car is: Not the greatest camera, so the color is way off, you'll have to see it in person...Danny's tomorrow. I'll get more pics in the sun soon.

007.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

Look what I found in my garage:

003.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Damn todd, you had all of us at D and B ready to see a tat.....

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
looks great todd. whats in the windsheild of the slowbra? any plans for the car?

M

Mustangcwo

looks great todd. whats in the windsheild of the slowbra? any plans for the car?

That is just a registration sticker that comes out of the windsheild today.

So far:
California Plates - Just rear of course.
2001 Bullitt pedals - installed.
Drivers armrest bezel - installed
Rear Seat Delete - In Progress, will post pics soon.
Napa 139 (180deg) thermostat - picking up today.
Aluminum Radiator - Soon. Whenever the boy can afford one.
New Stage 3 clutch - next month

Performance wise - Block swap with forged internals and dished pistons - procharger - 40 shot of nitrous - blower cams.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
handles purty good ? sounds like a nice list of plans..... i miss it alot... :( yeah chris had me put the rear seat back in. lol and the armrest bezel happened when the car had a system in it i had 4 12's in the back haha then i took everything out pretty much for when i started dragging. i hope your son likes it alot. im definitely going to build up another sn95 or a notch

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
PS sorry for getting off original post subject haha
i think your seats look sick!

one thing i am happy about is when i blow the red sled and do cams i dont have to buy that many cams as the slowbra

KingCobra37

Car is running great VP. Would have been nice to know it didn't have a gas pedal though LMAO. Loving it so far though can't wait to get all the parts in and get on the track!

Tommy

Car is running great VP. Would have been nice to know it didn't have a gas pedal though LMAO. Loving it so far though can't wait to get all the parts in and get on the track!

I didn't even realize it didn't have a gas pedal until I was loading it to deliver it to you! LOL!

back to topic now :)