• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Lady Cobra is gone! It's Lady Coyote now. :p

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
In pure Blown347 fashion, took it to the track with dealer plates still on it :p

my2enyva.jpg

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
What times were u pulling?
Yea best time was 8.497, with 4 or 5 8.5x passes. That is on a 2.0 60' though. Street tires lol. I can't mount the beast's slicks on it, the wheel studs aren't long enough for the 2 piece rims. Oh well for a 100% stock car, that's pretty quick. I'm pretty sure with just lower control arms and some good slicks it will do 7.90's in good air, which is insane for no mods. Technology is awesome!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
When I get the time, I'm going to put mine down the track to see where she's at. I would think it should run the same time as your's.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Yea best time was 8.497, with 4 or 5 8.5x passes. That is on a 2.0 60' though. Street tires lol. I can't mount the beast's slicks on it, the wheel studs aren't long enough for the 2 piece rims. Oh well for a 100% stock car, that's pretty quick. I'm pretty sure with just lower control arms and some good slicks it will do 7.90's in good air, which is insane for no mods. Technology is awesome!
7.90; I think you're dreaming a little. I do love the new Coyote, but it takes a lot of modifications to the rear suspension to get it to hook that hard.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
7.90; I think you're dreaming a little. I do love the new Coyote, but it takes a lot of modifications to the rear suspension to get it to hook that hard.
Well that's all it is is dreaming. And I think I'd have to run it at irwindale for that. Both mine and my dads car run .3 quicker their compared to barona.

But it won't see hardly any mods for quite some time, I have the beast that needs my attention :)

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Breana's birthday present: staggered SVE drift wheels with nitto nt-555s. Also got some floor mats with 5.0 emblems and a black billet grille that will go on eventually.

4e3yradu.jpg

The hidden plus is she finally gave me the green light to lower it with the new wheels lol.