• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Mach1 is for sale

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Selling the mach1, 19,000.

Im not desperate to sell it, but for the right price I will let it go. Im thinking about going a different route and this is the perfect time since I am leaving for a year. I can save up and get something else.

Pm for details.

elky406

2011 5.0 4v lol

thats my plans,im going to sell my 3v and buy it,or maybe sell my fox and buy it outright.

Dustin if you need anything from us to help with the sale dont hesitate to ask my friend.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Im gonna make a flyer and see if I can get any buyers, if not im not worried about it. I love my car, but an upgrade may be due when I come back from my year long deployment in the desert. If i dont sell it, its getting blown!

elky406

Dustin with proper tuning nitrous is very reliable.Maybe not as easy as it is to just smash down on the throttle and get in boost but still non the less very very safe.Pm me what your thinking about getting if you sell the mach1.

Foxman

I say kep it as your DD pull the nitrous kit and do the cooling head mod...

buy a fox for a project car and do anything and everything to the fox Drag car..

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
ellky where are you located send me info on fox.

Dustin if you do new pistons ect just stick with the NOS. I know boost is there all the time but your not spraying daily like you are getting into boost. What is worse?
Just build the moter then add what ever power adder. If you have the budget build the moter, add a s/c and top it off with some gas. LOL
You could liston to andy and get a fox also lol

Renegade

Dustin if you do new pistons ect just stick with the NOS. I know boost is there all the time but your not spraying daily like you are getting into boost. What is worse?
Just build the moter then add what ever power adder. If you have the budget build the moter, add a s/c and top it off with some gas. LOL

He's in Fresno, and its one hell of a fox, it kills all! :laser: :rock: :bd:

Renegade

a couple teasers for you
IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
I have alot of choices, and its going to come down to how much I am going to save up just for the car. That is going to determine what route I am going with.