• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The new look

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Here's the new look. Just got the rear wheels put on. Check it out.

PICT7978.jpg

PICT7977.jpg

PICT7980.jpg

PICT7979.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
fr500's? nice choice :) car's looking good!
do you plan on keeping the new wing black or will it get painted to match the car?

No I had it painted black. I'm keeping the silver and black color scheme. I'm actually going to do something on the hood where the vent is.

98Stang

17's or 18's? I'm stumped. the rear look like 18's, but with the front wheel shot, looks like too much tire to be 18's. so i'm guessing 17's?

No I had it painted black. I'm keeping the silver and black color scheme. I'm actually going to do something on the hood where the vent is.
Airbrushed Raider logo on the hood? Let everybody know who you root for. I've seen it done before on a lifted truck. If done right, it looks straight sick!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
17's or 18's? I'm stumped. the rear look like 18's, but with the front wheel shot, looks like too much tire to be 18's. so i'm guessing 17's?

Hahaha......They're 18s. 18x9 in the front and 18x10 in ther rear. I got 255/45 in the front. Maybe that's why they look smaller. The rears are 295/35.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Airbrushed Raider logo on the hood? Let everybody know who you root for. I've seen it done before on a lifted truck. If done right, it looks straight sick!

I don't know about on the hood. I may airbrush something like that on the inside. Raiders emblem with Raiders Nation design.
I'm going to put black vinyl in the vent area. Emilio and I got the measurment, he just need to go buy the vinyl. I think it will look sweet. It did with our many test fittings during the mearsurment process.

98Stang

Hahaha......They're 18s. 18x9 in the front and 18x10 in ther rear. I got 255/45 in the front. Maybe that's why they look smaller. The rears are 295/35.
damn!! 295's in the rear!! you need to post a shot from the back! I have 265's on the back of mine and it looks so good, i can only imagine 295's or 315's!! :cool:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
damn!! 295's in the rear!! you need to post a shot from the back! I have 265's on the back of mine and it looks so good, i can only imagine 295's or 315's!! :cool:

My old rear were 285s. I wanted to put 305s on it, but the sidewall was too tall with the tires I original bought. But I will get a shot of these tires from the back. But they do fill out the wheel wells nicely. But I do believe the New Edge have a deeper wheel well then your model years.