• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Transmission is coming out [**It's Home!!!**]

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Great news! The transmission may be ready for pick up Friday morning. I called yesterday and they said it would be dynoed within the next couple days and to call Thursday before closing. I'm hoping it's done because I'm off this Friday :rock:

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Transmission is home!!!

Well I woke up at 4:30 this morning and headed up to Mike's Transmission's to pick up my new Ultimate C4. All I have to say is WOW! The quality of work is top notch from start to finish. I can't wait to get this car back out at the track and see what it can do with a real transmission now behind the car.

They didn't need my C4 core that I originally brought in, but lucky for me there was a customer there that bought it for $100. He actually left it there and put in an order for an Ultimate C4 on the spot! :evil:

They say pictures say 1000 words. In this case I think they do. :rock:

DSCN0629.jpg

DSCN0631.jpg

DSCN0628.jpg

DSCN0630.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That is one pretty thing. Congrats! Good to have it home. Now get the converter re-flash and get the tranny back on and the beast back on the track. Damn, I'm getting excited with anticipation. LOL!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Oh yeah, they also confirmed that I in fact did pay $2600 for a stock rebuilt transmission. Not a single part was upgraded other than the stuff I bought and brought to them. :nonono:

02gt

Oh yeah, they also confirmed that I in fact did pay $2600 for a stock rebuilt transmission. Not a single part was upgraded other than the stuff I bought and brought to them. :nonono:

i would go kick that guy in the nuts if i got screwed like that...

M

Mustangcwo

Unfortunately you live, you learn and then you blab to every forum in the country and hopefully they go out of business.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
It's over and done with. I did live and learn from my mistake. No need to dwell on the past. I'm looking to the FUTURE!!! I can't wait to test that thing out!

Tommy

Built C4 huh?

:rofl:

I sure hope my $100 transmission looks like that when I pick it up!

I have to agree with Bobby's statement about the shop. That place is in the middle of the Antelope Valley desert, down a dirt road, however this guy does not need any fancy buildings or signs. He runs a clean, efficient and very well respected business that's been going for decades.

I was going to buy one from Arizona, but when I saw this I couldn't resist and placed my order on the spot.