• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Upcoming Events in the Area

SnakeBit

Friday Night Cruise-Ins
Griot's Garage Store & Events Center
Tacoma, WA
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. every Friday

NOS Energy Drinks Spring Meet
April 29th, 2012
Tacoma, WA
noon - 5:00 p.m.

Caffeine & Gasoline
Featuring: the new Subaru BRZ
May 5th, 2012
Tacoma, WA
8:00 a.m.

Car Show: Horsepower Car Show
June 9th, 2012
Tacoma, WA
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

2012 Mustang Roundup & All-Ford Picnic
July 21th - 22nd, 2012
Bellevue College
Bellevue, WA
Learn more.

May 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM @ Pacific Raceways

Wicked Wednesday’s are open to all vehicles (Street Legal cars, Imports, Motorcycles, Bracket Racers, Jr. Dragsters, etc…). All vehicles must pass an NHRA Technical Inspection to participate. This event is open to individuals making “Test Runs” and Grudge Racing against other racers.

http://www.hookedondriving.com/event-details/Running_the_Ridge_II_HPDE_Saturday

SnakeBit

just thought id post dome events coming up if anyones interested I really wanna do the hooked on driving at the ridge in shelton looks like a good time for the people that wanna run their cars on a road coarse and the track looks great too.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That sux we are far from you guys. I can't head out that way on weekdays and Sundays.

SnakeBit

That sux we are far from you guys. I can't head out that way on weekdays and Sundays.
hey you guys should look at coming up next saturday on the 5th for the griots caffeine an gasoline and then maybe we can all go on a cruise do some photos id like to go to gas works in seattle and maybe the graffiti garage in tacoma again also may have a model or 2 that can take photos with the cars =o)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That would be cool but the family and I are going to the Mariners game. I will let the other guys know so maybe they can go.