• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Updated Products List

Ford1288

Donator
Hey guys, for those of you who don't know, I work at buyautoparts located in Mira Mesa. We sell tons of items plus many you won't find on our website. The best part is, we are constantly adding performance vendors as well. Been awhile since I have updated you on the current vendors we work with so I figured I'd throw this up and see if I can help anyone. (Emilio, I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so edit or remove as you please, I simply want to help people out)

Aftermarket parts I now have access to are SCT, Diablosport, Magnaflow, Flowmaster account is almost complete, AFE for any diesel guys out there, Keystone that is a truck performance vendor, Bilstien, STS turbos, Exedy Clutches, Yukon axles and gears, and Vortech Superchargers. As you can see, a lot of vendors us Mustang guys could use. PM me if you would like a price quote on anything, please be serious as I am a busy boy (work and SDSU). Take care guys!

Last edited:

Ford1288

Donator
Our warehouse does pick ups, but there is not a store front or even a cash register. 99% of orders are shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk