• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Video link added: Mustang Vs The World Live on KUSI Sunday March 28, 2010

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All,
We are having a live interview tomorrow with KUSI..

I would like to thank 1WKDRSH and FIGHTNING SAILOR for providing their vehicles on a short notice.:rock:

For Those watching, it will be live sometime between 0630-0800 Sunday, March 28, 2010.

northerncountry

Sweet! thats awesome!! man this is going to be good exposure for the club oh and dont forget to promote mustangs vs the world on TV man that would bring out more people

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
hell ya... Just got the call an hour ago.. They needed us asap thanks again Steve and Albert..

Red

Where are they doing this at? Are we still meeting at bennigans at 7:45/

M

Mustangcwo

Imbedded link for everyone:

<object height="264" width="320"><param name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" value="http://www.kusi.com/v/?i=89358312" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.kusi.com/v/?i=89358312" AllowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="264" wmode="transparent" width="320"></embed></object>

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Man Nice Job there. Glad to see some exposure. hopefully will help us.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

CLICK FOR MORE PICS

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Oh ya.. I forgot to mention.. We are invited back anytime we have an event lined up. We just have to call them...

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Should have asked some of the other guys for there trophys. I have two from best R/T and 1st place