• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Videos from Evergreen Drags

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Here are a few vids from evergreen drags. It was fun hopefully more people will show up next time.

SnakeBit

Here are a few vids from evergreen drags. It was fun hopefully more people will show up next time.
should be addeed that im running street tires and he red lighted like 2 out of the 3 or all three not sure but either way his drag radials definitely made a difference cause he was hookin up way better than me great races though his stang is fast for sure n=o)

SnakeBit

and should also be addede that i killed it on the line the second time i ran lol embarrassing and i forgot to turn off my traction control the first time i ran and i wasnt running wkdroush those times lol was definitely fun though ill post my vids soon from my gopro not sure how good they are but we'll see

and should also be addede that i killed it on the line the second time i ran lol embarrassing and i forgot to turn off my traction control the first time i ran and i wasnt running wkdroush those times lol was definitely fun though ill post my vids soon from my gopro not sure how good they are but we'll see

Well if anything we''ll get great shots of albert....lol. I couldnt resist.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I red lighted once I believe. I have to get used to that the staging area is on a slant. I have to hold up the park break so I can have the clutch pushed in and my rpm set to where I need it or else I will slowly roll forward. Get some tires cause I know how that is. I still spun with the mickey thompson et streets but not like before. Did you lower the pressure in them? I used to lower my street tires to 15psi and would cut 1.8 60ft's. I will definately be going back often. The guys that run it were cool too. We may even do a mustang vs the world there. It was FUN!

SnakeBit

i wanna do a 1/4 mile track either at pacific raceway or the new track in shelton i think would be a big difference the track was fun but definitely not the best for drag racing we would all hook up better at a nicer track im sure

Anthony Longoria

I wish you guys could have caught my best run on video and not my worst...... haha .... its all good tho .... Going from 3.27 to 4.10 is a night and day difference ..... I definitely need to get something going for some traction ..... Had fun though .... you guys can count me in for the 1st.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Would you like me to post them other videos? LOL I tried to keep the bad ones off. Ya definitely going to go and run again. Starting on the first you earn points. O go to their webpage and make your driver info. I just updated mine.

SnakeBit

im not sayin it wasnt fun cause it definitely was but that track is that bad lol a dedicated drag strip would definitely be better and me personally i prefer 1/4 mile but my main focus really is gonna be road racing.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya I gotta make it down to Pacific sometime this summer for the 1/4 and I wanna try out the road racing too. I am thinking of making the fox the road racer.

SnakeBit

ok so i actually only have one video and unfortunately its not me and wkdrsh lol but its cool and obvious from this view point my traction problems i was having

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
You should lower your tire pressure next time that will help some but if you want better traction your going to have to get tires.

SnakeBit

yeah I'm gonna eventually i need gears and a one piece aluminum drive shaft and a driveshaft loop before i get some drag radials

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I still have my stock drive shaft and 4.10's and haven't had a problem. Are you going to come out again on the 1st?

SnakeBit

ill be in san diego then, I just want to get rid of this heavy 2 piece driveshaft and get aluminum one save like 40lbs and reduces centrifical mass which will cause a small gain in torque and hp at the wheels

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya true. I was gonna change mine cause I was worried it would break on me but Dante from DMP said it will hold up so I never did. O ya SD bound, LUCKY! I will have your decal cut so when you get back. White outlined with supercharged under it right?