• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

VOLUNTEERS Needed for Mustangs Vs The World III

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
VOLUNTEERS Needed for Mustangs Vs The World III

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Following positions are available to volunteer for
Mustangs Vs. The World III

Staging Lane
Return Lane
Racing Booth
Registration Tent
Marking Cars

Please post here with the position you would like to fill. More than one person is needed to fill the positions so don't worry if someone already volunteered for the position that you want.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Not sure of schedule that far out but I should be good. Put me down for any of the duties that need filled. I'm not to picky.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
There will be more info to come for the volunteers as it gets closer. We will hold a meeting to familiarize and trained those volunteers for different position. Thanks for all your interest.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
If we race we dont work right? If my car isn't done in time I will mark cars and do staging lanes. Hopefully it will be ready though

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If we race we dont work right? If my car isn't done in time I will mark cars and do staging lanes. Hopefully it will be ready though

Yep. If you're racing that's all you're doing. Stay by your car and be ready to go when its your turn. Last time that was the biggest problem. Drivers leave their car to go watch and when its time to race, they're nowhere to be found and it pushed everything back.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Can we make this thread sticky and add an RSVP, so it will be easier to complile all the Volunteers?
BTW put me down for exit lane... I've never done any event like this either but I am confident that the guys will train us up good.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Can we make this thread sticky and add an RSVP, so it will be easier to complile all the Volunteers?
BTW put me down for exit lane... I've never done any event like this either but I am confident that the guys will train us up good.

We need to determine a date when the meeting and training will be then we can put an RSVP up.

Tommy

I worked the booth last time and that was a great experience.

I'll be racing this year.

(thread moved to MVTW forum)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I would, but I will be on leave to the east coast. Sorry. I was looking forward to running or helping at this one.

Gib

wkdsnowwhite

Mustang Mom but Navy Wife.
I will help out no prob just me know when to show and where you need the help. I think I may have a freind talked into racing his 97 cobra, (he usually only does street legal) I am looking forward to going the event, may as well work while I am there.