• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

W.S Greensboro Flyer

reynardjackson

On to the next...
any thoughts before i do a mass running of this
Screen shot 2012-02-08 at 1.15.49 PM.png

reynardjackson

On to the next...
I like it! I like that you let everyone know that this is not like all of the other Mustang Clubs!
hey tim this was just a draft im putting South Carolina on the map!!!! there are guys that go to Catawba College in North Carolina that actually live in S.C do you have a Banner?

98Stang

I think you should change it to WS North Carolina Chapter instead of Greensboro, that way you can cater to other people that may not live in your area. I have a whole bunch of Wicked Stangs business cards

reynardjackson

On to the next...
I think you should change it to WS North Carolina Chapter instead of Greensboro, that way you can cater to other people that may not live in your area. I have a whole bunch of Wicked Stangs business cards
so if thats the case we need to unify and figure out some structure i think its a great idea

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
IDK how far apart you guys are but us here in Washington are a few hours apart and found it better to have separate chapters.

98Stang

well its pretty much your call reynard. You are the more active member. You still have a mustang. and you have at least one other member. No one wanted to join out here in Fayetteville. I'd say go ahead and do that greensboro chapter.

Since I was one of the first ones out here in NC and started to get things started i called myself the "NC Chapter President" but looks like I'll pass the reign off to you my man