• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Ashira

mrswickedstangs

Welcome Ashira,

Welcome to Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Forum. Make Sure to log in and update your profile info, so you can benefit from all the great features of our Mustang Forum... Start a New Thread and Post a little something about yourself and get some pics of your ride up.. .And again welcome...we hope you enjoy it here on our board.

CHECK OUT OUR HELP SECTION LINK ABOVE

Ashira

Hey guys,

My name is Alan. Im active duty stationed out in San Diego. Im looking forward to getting involved in the mustang scene out here and meeting some guys to shoot to shit about mustangs with. My current daily driver is a 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra and my project car is a 2003 Roush Stage 1. Im looking forward to getting to some of the groups events and meeting everyone and their rides.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome Alan to Wicked Stangs! Good to have you onboard. Keep an eye out in our event section and the calendar for all the happenings in San Diego. Sounds like you have couple of pretty sweet cars, post some pictures so we can all drool over them. :BigGrin:

Again, welcome. Hope to see you soon at our events.

Ashira

The cobra is new so i don't have any good pics yet. Ill have to take some and put them up later.
photo.jpg
photocopy.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
Must be a nuke if you can afford those rims! I would love to see all these new members come out to something. Couple termys and a nice fox, I'm in heaven. SD chapters coming back up!

Ashira

lol ironically enough i am a nuke, but the rims came on the car. i definitely plan on coming out. whats the next event with the exception of wednesday?

Ford1288

Donator
lol ironically enough i am a nuke, but the rims came on the car. i definitely plan on coming out. whats the next event with the exception of wednesday?

There is a car show in Victorville this Saturday, and also a dyno shoot out at a performance shop in LA if car shows aren't your thing. I'll be going to LA in my supercharged fox.