• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome goucho

mrswickedstangs

Welcome goucho,

Welcome to Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Forum. Make Sure to log in and update your profile info, so you can benefit from all the great features of our Mustang Forum... Start a New Thread and Post a little something about yourself and get some pics of your ride up.. .And again welcome...we hope you enjoy it here on our board.

CHECK OUT OUR HELP SECTION LINK ABOVE

goucho

Hey everyone! So I've been seeing a couple Mustangs around the Seattle area with "Wicked Stangs" stickers on the windshields. They were looking good and wanted to check out what makes Wicked Stangs special.

I actually don't own a mustang though. I drive a 2006 Mitsubishi Evo. <let the flaming begin :) > It's a beast though: 372hp/355tq. Ran 12.71 @ 107 last year before the cams and with ~50 less hp. So I should be into 11's this year.

Ford1288

Donator
There is a search button. I don't hate on imports, but they aren't my thing. Wickedstangs is just a club that gets together and hangs out. Welcome to the site.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
There is a search button. I don't hate on imports, but they aren't my thing. Wickedstangs is just a club that gets together and hangs out. Welcome to the site.
its more than just that..... its more like a family outside your birth family (at least it can be)

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Hey everyone! So I've been seeing a couple Mustangs around the Seattle area with "Wicked Stangs" stickers on the windshields. They were looking good and wanted to check out what makes Wicked Stangs special.

I actually don't own a mustang though. I drive a 2006 Mitsubishi Evo. <let the flaming begin :) > It's a beast though: 372hp/355tq. Ran 12.71 @ 107 last year before the cams and with ~50 less hp. So I should be into 11's this year.
you are more than welcome to join us on cruises or even race days to get together.... i know on june 2nd ill be up at monroe evergreen speedway

goucho

I just love nice cars and cool people. I don't know enough about the domestic world so I figured I'd try to involve myself more. I'll try to check out the next test n tune day at Pacific Raceways.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wicked Stangs!

I was an import guy back in the 90's. I had a 240sx and was doing the "fast and furious" thing before it was popular. Take a gander at the domestic, not too bad on this side. But like everyone wrote, this club is different in that many consider this as a second family next to their real family. Also, we have chapters throughout the country.

goucho

Welcome. I was a former import guy too...then I saw the light. Loo just kidding bro. EVO 9's are one of my favorite imports.

ha ha, I guess I've never been in a fast domestic so I don't know about "the other side". Nice car history though. What made you change?