• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome goucho

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
Hey everyone! So I've been seeing a couple Mustangs around the Seattle area with "Wicked Stangs" stickers on the windshields. They were looking good and wanted to check out what makes Wicked Stangs special.

I actually don't own a mustang though. I drive a 2006 Mitsubishi Evo. <let the flaming begin :) > It's a beast though: 372hp/355tq. Ran 12.71 @ 107 last year before the cams and with ~50 less hp. So I should be into 11's this year.

Welcome! its all good if u don't have a stang we dont discriminate in our club. if it makes u feel any better i was driving a tuner also
Till i just recently bought a stang :)

SN95cobra04

ha ha, I guess I've never been in a fast domestic so I don't know about "the other side". Nice car history though. What made you change?
Well I have a few friends that are Mustang owners and kept telling me about the 03-04 Cobra's. Then they showed me the "Snakebite" video on youtube and it was a wrap lol. The supercharger whine is amazing to me and i just love the sound of a bad ass muscle car.