• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome MeanGreen67

MeanGreen67

sdsubzero4- I am located in san diego. I met you one morning in the parking lot across from Macy's with my daughter the day some of you were going to help out the High School baseball team with pictures.
wickedstangs- Thanks.

Welcome aboard MG67, enjoy!
cool.png

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
MG.....I don't know if you saw the event, but we are doing a cruise out to Temecula and stop at Wilson's Creek Winery for lunch this Sunday. Family welcome. We are meeting at Mission Valley's Bennigan's (where you met us the first time) at 8am.

MeanGreen67

I did see the event. Unfortunately I will miss it. I am meeting a friend for lunch who just got back from deployment. I haven't seen him in a year so I will miss this trip. Sounds like fun. I am bummed about missing it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I did see the event. Unfortunately I will miss it. I am meeting a friend for lunch who just got back from deployment. I haven't seen him in a year so I will miss this trip. Sounds like fun. I am bummed about missing it.

No worries. We will have plenty now that the "car season" has begun. Have fun with your friend.