• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome to the Bremerton Chapter

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Welcome to Wicked Stangs, Wa Chapter. Do you want to cruise, show, or go racing with WickedStangs Bremerton Chapter? You have come to the right place. If you have a suggestion for a cruise or event of any kind, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll be happy to organize, or help you organize, your event. We are the newest chapter of WickedStangs but with your help I am certain we will grow and become one of the best.
BlackStallion06

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nice to see you getting your chapter up and running.

M

Mustangcwo

Looks like this chapter is off and running. Shouldn't be long and banners will be flying all over town. I heard that there is a faster group of cars in another chapter in Washington :boxing: hmmmmm!!!

blackstallion06

Donator
Wow lots of mustangs out on the roads out here. I def need to get some banners and do some recruiting

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
WE WILL SEE! I know there will b atleast one car with 300+ HP. LOL

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I will see you guys in a couple years. Make sure if you ever get to the other side of the water you check out Kidd Valley(Burger joint) in the Lynnwood area. The manager has cruise nights from Spring to Fall for mustangs. He has a classic and a Saleen Vert Fox body.

Gib

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We will be cruisin around out there. I plan on buying the wife a 68 stang or one close to it.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Holy ****, did all you guys get shipped up here? I am deployed now, and most of you probably don't remember me. I had the white fox body vert with a built motor and cage, and then a big powerstroke down in San Diego. Im over on the other side in everett, but will glad hang out when i get back. I am a frequenter of the bremerton race track. I sadly don't own a mustang anymore, but i have a pick up truck with a whiny ps pump and about 430rwhp...
She's run 12.89 @ 110 on street tires and a stock trans and converter. I have a DMP built unit sitting in the garage with a 2800 stall waiting to go in when deployment is over, with that and some slicks im hoping for 12.20's!

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Sounds good, are you guys transferring or coming up on the Nimitz? I will be back march/april if you guys need someone to show you around. I lived in Silverdale for about 18 months, so i know the area a bit, my inlaws only live about 45 minutes away, and like I said, i will be at that track a fair bit.

I noticed a post earlier about whidbey being the faster chapter, whys that?

blackstallion06

Donator
Dustin we could def use your help getting chapter off the ground. I dont think what wicked roush said
is true I guess he will have to bring his car out to find out. I am kingof the track last time I checked lol.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I looked at his garage, his motor and blower seem to make for a potent dyno package, but like your sig says, dyno numbers aren't always what matters... ;)
As for getting the chapter going, once i get home I will be more than happy to help. When do you guys get to the puget sound? I should have plenty of time this summer as we hit dry dock in june for 5 months.