• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome to the Bremerton Chapter

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
My friend is an IC1 that works on the flight deck, she's transferring over there but i think in the spring maybe...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
If you can see I don't post up my numbers cause yes numbers is not what it's all about. I see WHIDBEY ISLAND vs BREMERTON comming soon.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
If you can see I don't post up my numbers cause yes numbers is not what it's all about. I see WHIDBEY ISLAND vs BREMERTON comming soon.

Should be good times, i'll bring the truck to the track to haul the snacks and BBQ, because there is no way my big slow ass will compete...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It should be fun. Exspecially the cruises so we could meet up. Maybe we could think about having a North West meeting every other month.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
With as close as we all are, i dont see why we'd have to do every other month, its just a hop skip and a jump from whidbey...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
About how far is whidbey from Bremerton? Everett? If its close enough then monthly would work.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Whidbey is about 70 miles from everett, but there are places like mt vernon that are more in the middle that would work for meetings.
Bremerton is the same distance from whidbey but you have to hope a ferry to get there, but so do I do get there. Bremerton with the ferry is almost 2 hours for me, but most of that is wait time and ****, the drive is actually fairly short.