• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well it was a very sad day to see it go but a joy FILLED ride home...........

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well the MystiChrome is gone.....it was sold, loaded, and off to Sacramento before I even got back to drop off the down payment. The assholes didnt give me as much as I wanted but gave me a better deal on the truck. I bought a 2008 BLACK F-250 4X4 Lariat with all the options. Here are the pics.... If ya know someone in Sac Town tell them to steer clear lmao.

100_2260.jpg

100_2261.jpg

100_2262.jpg

100_2263.jpg

100_2264.jpg

100_2265.jpg

100_2266.jpg

100_2267.jpg

100_2268.jpg

100_2269.jpg

100_2270.jpg

100_2271.jpg

100_2272.jpg

100_2273.jpg

Tommy

That was where the highest bidder came from. They auctioned it off as I waited lol.

James,

I think they were jerking your chain. I worked the car sales undustry for 4 years as a manager. We were all put through extensive training on closing deals. A closing technique is getting the buyer to beleive the dealership is "working hard" to get you more for your trade, including talking to auctioneers and wholesalers over the phone, to get you more money. What truthfully happens, is that they decide on a value to offer you, lower it by anywhere from a few hundred, to a few thousand. Later, when you say its not enough, they give you a little more, in small increments while they "auction" your car, or get the wholesaler to give you more. Maybe a few calls here and there to make it look like thats what they're doing.

Whats really happening is that they are just giving you back your own money they were trying to hold back. Its called UA (Under allowance) and is totally 100% legal. They aren't required to disclose to you either, even if they happen to keep that money as direct profit.

As they later give your more money on your trade, they look like heros in your eyes because they "worked hard" to get you more money.

I have a feeling there will soon be a Mystic Cobra for sale in San Diego very shortly. Not in Sacramento.