• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well, LT is gone from the Chargers

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Union Tribune reporting he has been released since his 2M bonus was due in March.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
damn, that sucks....:( big mistake. watch, next year hes gonna post career high numbers with whatever team he plays on. you run the route your told to run, if the line doesnt open it up for you, well, you dont make it very far.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
AJ Smith is a genius............NOT!!!!!! This will be a decision he will regret. LT is going to come back and haunt them. That's exactly what Marcus Allen did to the Raiders after he signed with the Chiefs. For the next 3 seasons, he single handedly killed the Raiders. LT may do that to the Chargers just to proof a point. Just hope he doesn't sign on with an AFC West team.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
its not final yet....we'll see.

I'll say it is. LT has already said he's not taking a pay cut. AJ is not going to pay him. Turner said his offense is passing first and rushing second. Basically Turner is saying, LT has no room in his offense. That's why he was released today. LT's day with the Chargers is done, just get use to it.

Ford1288

Donator
I love LT as a person, but as a player I think hes done. He could be a 1,000 yard back for some team but wont put up numbers like he used to. He said he will only go to a team that can get him a ring so my guess is the pats, texans, eagles will be in the mix.