• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What happened to posting things ....

Maverick

Ok this is a first time that I have noticed that my posts have been deleted. I post my comments on Xodus's "Vomit"thread - the thread was moved to "no rules" then the discussion went on a day or so and tonight that whole thread was deleted.

So we can't post what we want, how we want in the NO RULES section? Isn't that what the NO RULES section was created for? So now we have our "freedom of speech" revoked because somebody was butt hurt?

So how fast is this one going to be deleted?

IMHO the mods needs to go back and re-read the rules and responiblities on being a MOD, because apparently someone is NOT living up what Emilio wants.

Censorship is killing this nation!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Look Tac Runner, I deleted that thread because I know the owner of that car. I just finished telling the poor guy to come to our site... :(

What happened is, I closed the thread and someone opened it back up and moved it to the no rules forum... So, if my closed threads are going to be opened again, better to just delete it.

Sorry..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Ummmmmm you should have posted why it was closed.....none of us knew why and Danny or CWO reopened it due to nothing being wrong with it. I moved it to the no rules forum so if anyone got offended by what was said in it, they could just stay out of no rules...... thats why it is there right?

Nobody knew you did anything with it. You should have just deleted it instead of locking if you werent gonna put a reason for the lock.....Just a thought.

You are still good in my book though....

Gib

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I reopened it because I didn't feel there was anything wrong with the comments. I didn't see a reason why it was closed in the first place and it was moved to "No Rules" so I reopened it. Sorry if I overstepped my responsibility, but I just didn't see a reason why it was locked when people were voicing their opinions and from what I could see, it was positive toward the car in the picture.

ears

hay man,,,, if he cant take a bit of abuse,,, then thats his deal in my opinion. god knows we all talk enough trash about each others rides.... its kinda how it works... if i got but hurt every time someone talked trash about the slowbra then id go hide in a little hole somewhere. i thought it was a good thread........ damn,,,, prez!!!!

Xodus989

Look Tac Runner, I deleted that thread because I know the owner of that car. I just finished telling the poor guy to come to our site... :(

What happened is, I closed the thread and someone opened it back up and moved it to the no rules forum... So, if my closed threads are going to be opened again, better to just delete it.

Sorry..

So is it a V8 with more than looks? If it is I'll eat my words!

ears

At least we dont wreck 2010's!

hay i dont wreck 2010's i remove chevy scum from our public roadways....... i took one for the team..... you can think of it as a public service!!!!

and no i dont accept tips.... they arent necessary!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
hay man,,,, if he cant take a bit of abuse,,, then thats his deal in my opinion. god knows we all talk enough trash about each others rides.... its kinda how it works... if i got but hurt every time someone talked trash about the slowbra then id go hide in a little hole somewhere. i thought it was a good thread........ damn,,,, prez!!!!

Yeah wait til I get the Lambo doors in about a week....... someone gonna help me install them?

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
yep sure am..... LOL and I am gonna get a Slandpead hood for my car too.......

ears

hhhhaaaa....... yea he is a ricer man....... you should see the spoiler he has sitting in his garage ready to put on that thing.

rediculous man......

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Nothing wrong with the spoiler I got Ears......

m5lp_0806_02_z+2008_roush_427R_trak_pak_mustang+rear_view.jpg