• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What happened to posting things ....

ears

there ya go man.... i think you just selected the wrong pic when you were uploading.... no wories man...... i got your back

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
no I wasnt saying that was my car, but that rear wing is going on my car!

ears

oh ok,,,, i guess i miss read..... ya know my reading level is that of a second grader

all the same... my pic looks more like your car than your pic does!!

cant wait to see the dubs you throw on the classic man!!!

ears

and you killed it..........

dubs was refering to sometin more like spinners jack ass!!

oh wait........................:director::censored: :banplease:

yosemiddysam

Donator
Ok once again why couldnt this be handled through a PM to Emilio? Why the need to come on the boards and bitch about a thread that was bashing a "members" car? This thread looks just about as bad as the initial one.

ears

just a couple of members, who know one another...... who dont get butt hurt..... bashing each other. none of us are upset here..... just messin around havin a decent time.

Maverick

But I love the power of FREE SPEECH, There is a time and place for everything and I will be the first to be in the PG family friendly chat.

But thanks Emilio, I actually liked that car...

Screamin03

Wow, talk about lame. Who cares if some people don't like the car? There will always be somebody who doesn't share the same taste...God forbid (care to live in a communist state much?). I think it was as ricer as they come but there are some who would drool all over it but once again, who cares!?!? It's his car and if it makes him happy then screw what others say. There's no reason to go hiding what people think of his car to "protect" him from the rest of the world because guess what? The rest of the world isn't on this internet forum. Get over it.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yose, thanks, but I wasnt joking about the doors! LOL

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
damnit dave haha. so this thread was fail and got off topic quick. i think a set of rules needs to be made and stick to them quit flexing everything its getting old and fail