• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whats up everyone...

Tyler Listro

Whats up everyone, my name is Tyler and I have an 03 Mustang Gt. Someone I met at the garage on base referred me to this website. I heard you guys meet up around San Diego every week. Anyone in the San Diego area hit me up!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wicked Stangs. Check out the San Diego event section and the calendar for our next event. Come on out and have fun with us.

Ferocious

Chula Vista
You meet up with any of the guys on this website man?
Yeah, I'm trying to stick to the local events though cause I'm in college and don't have too much money for gas and stuff like that. I'm usually at the monthly meetings and the bigger events. I'm gonna try to make it out to some of the cruises though cause those are always fun!

Tyler Listro

Yeah, I'm trying to stick to the local events though cause I'm in college and don't have too much money for gas and stuff like that. I'm usually at the monthly meetings and the bigger events. I'm gonna try to make it out to some of the cruises though cause those are always fun!
Yeah Im tryin to do some of the local events, im in the military so it will be tough for me to travel. Im new to this stuff though ive never been party of a mustang club and theres a lot i want to do to my car i just need to get the money for you know what i mean? lol

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome to WickedStangs and their are many of us that get together for several events: Parts install, cruises, car shows, drag racing, track racing, boxing/MMA events, football games. Just check the forum and especially the events section. Glad to see you dropped by....ENJOY!!!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Welcome to Wicked Stangs. It's nice to see another new edge mustang joining Wicked Stangs. I have a 02 silver GT

Tyler Listro

Welcome to WickedStangs and their are many of us that get together for several events: Parts install, cruises, car shows, drag racing, track racing, boxing/MMA events, football games. Just check the forum and especially the events section. Glad to see you dropped by....ENJOY!!!
Thank you i appreciate it! Looking forward to it