• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What's up

How do I join the wicked stang club??

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StAnG01

What's up everybody from the wicked stangs car club, my name is manuel and i live in hanford, ca..I just signed up so I'm new here.haha..and I drive a 01 mustang gt v8 4.8 l..I like mustangs, and I was just wondering how can I join the wicked stangs..I've seen some around town, so yeah haha..

98Stang

Well you came to the right place! You're in CA so you should definitely be able to meet up with a lot of our WickedStangs members there!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wicked Stangs. You are in as soon as you register. You live in Hanford so you would be under the Central Valley Chapter. They got some very cool and knowledgeable guys there. Joe (Superstang21) is the president for that chapter. You can introduce yourself on their section too. Go to Wickedstangs Chapter, under California, open up Central Valley. I'm sure you will have fun with those guys.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Welcome to the club! Like Danny said all it takes is you registering on the site. There are a bunch of good guys in Central Valley.

StAnG01

Alright sounds good, thanks everyone I look forward to joining the wicked stangs car club and being part of the team