• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wheels and Tires

Foxman

blackstallion06 said:
Hey andy you should have asked me about them last night. They will go right on her car I bet..

pics please.....
'

do you still have them

redstangstage2

;D Finally figured out what I did wrong and its fixed, now I just got to get the wire harness that I broke :'( because its flemsy plastic and I'll be back in action once again.

emoti_269.gif

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Nothing really. got some control arms so I can grab traction.. I still need to get tires though..I can't grab traction. LOL Talk to me after the tax lotto..

blackstallion06

Donator
With that bodykit, and hood there is no way I would think yours was a sleeper. If I seen you on street I def want to take you to a track and run with you..I would expect you to have something. I would at least roll down the window to liston to your car..that exhaust you have..sleeper yeah right. The only thing that would make me think sleeper is those rims and tires..but I still second guess my self thinking maybe you have some slicks and skinnys for the car..I def run them with you again.

VENOM04

i think that im going to go back down to 17's, i dont really like my 18's. but i do like the 12" wide a$$ end. SWEET!!!!!!

blackstallion06

Donator
Well guys got my new Wheels. I went with 18's. I got the Shelby style rims. I got 18x10 rims with a 255x45 tire on back and i got 18x9.5 rims in front with 245x45 in front. I think they look good but I am not to fond of chrome. I will post pics. I am running a softer tire now though so hooking up pretty good. I am not having to peddle it that is for sure. Thanks for everyones input and advice

blackstallion06

Donator
REDSTAGE How is life treating me?? " Like a baby treats a diaper" LOL I always wanted to use that line lol. That is from Cheers the old TV show. Norm and his oneliners when he comes in bar.. gotta love that show