• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Focii

2K7GTCS

My '07 GT/CS just passed 42000 miles, and gets about 16mpg (downhill with a tail wind), so I just picked up a used 2012 Ford Focus to use as my daily.
This is it:

2012Focus_20121002_07.jpg

2012Focus_20121002_08.jpg

2012Focus_20121002_10.jpg

No, really!

2K7GTCS

nice dave! whats the mpg on it..thinking of picking up a used one as i got an accident with my truck :(

It's rated at 28/38. I would be quite pleased to average 32 mixed cty/hwy. Time will tell.

It should be in the spring.

Hmm, I saw a Blue one at Drew Ford yesterday when I was signing papers on the red sedan. Window sticker said 28k. Pretty hot looking hatchback.
This is direct competition for the Mazdaspeed3, which is funny, when you consider how much technology Ford and Mazda both share.
I hope they sell a whole smok'n boatload of these things, so that way maybe I can pick one up for cheap in a few years to play with...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Maybe it was this past spring then. I get my dates mix up some times.
Oh, I got 40 mpg on a trip up to the bay area last year in mine. At least that's what my computer read. But my avg on city/hwy driving is 28 mpg.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I ended up getting the nissan Juke. On two road trips to Tampa I averaged 37.8 MPG...but...I had to use premimum gas vice reg unledded. The one trip i used only cheap reg unledded, I only averaged 26.238 MPG Highway. i still love the /Juke but wish I would have shopped around more when I traded in a paid-off 2008 Ford F-150 4x4 with 8' lift kit; huge tires and chrome rims, etc. Loved that truck...hated the 8.9 MPG city driving.

DEF :cool: