• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 10th Anniversary 30 NOV 2008

Will you attend the 10th anniversary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
ill be there my car is loaded with the stuff i bought i didnt hame time to clean her!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
ill bring my football i left my soccerball on the ship with the cleveland soccer team stuff

W

wickedstangs

Going to be a great time hope to see all you guys and gals there... Bring your family...

yosemiddysam

Donator
Ok everyone. If you want to help setup, meet me at Santee Lakes around 930am. It wont take to long to set up.

If someone has a cooler, bring it along. We have three so far, but could use at least two more.

We have one BBQ coming so far (James,yossimedy), but could use one more.

Spot is reserved, volleyball is reserved and if you want to fish it's $8. No fishing license required and no live bait.

Hope to see everyone there. This will be a good time to look at all the accomplishments and here about the clubs future. Lots of great things are happening and the future looks unbelievable.

I can bring two decent sized coolers with ice in them. I also will bring my grill but it needs to be cleaned after use this time instead of me taking a huge mess home like last time....lol RIBS.... I will try to get there as soon as possible. Anyone wanna drive my truck to Santee? If not I will just have someone "Angel" give me a ride to pick up my car.