• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Decals New Fender Strips

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wicked Stangs Decals New Racing Fender Strips now available...
slide.jpg

DSC_1924.JPG
DSC_1929.JPG
05FStripeb.jpg

Attachments

• slider.jpg
    slider.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 2,308

golfeagles

I would defintly would be intrested in those fender decals, would look great. Just let me know the price and how to get them....I would be looking for black ones.

SnakeBit

any pointers on installing windshield decals? i used some soapy water and placed and centered it but when i try and remove the plastic the lettering is wanting to come with it i still have it stuck to my windshield just wondering if i leave it on there for awhile maybe overnight if it will stick better....i'm guessing its still a bit damp but i don't wanna have to do it again if i can avoid it lol also its the white outline Wickedstangs with supercharged underneath

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Be carfull not to have it to wet when you put it on but if you do let it dry, the outlined ones are a pain in the a$$ to put on.

But like E says let it dry out or use a dryer or heat gun once you have it set. Oh and squeegy the excess water and bubbles out.:iagree:

SnakeBit

well its set as of like 5pm today and i still can't pull the clear off without the letters coming up with it so if anyone can come help me out early tomorrow that would be great or its gonna be a wasted banner cause I'm not leaving the clear plastic on it.....sucks cause it looks good grrrrr