• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Halloween Contest

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright Everyone,

Contest End on Thursday the 27OCT2011.. Post up your pics.... The best looking curved pumpkin with Wicked Stangs on it.

Will get a Brand New Wicked Stangs T-Shirt......:) That's right Brand New... Still in the box T-Shirt;)
dsc_1707-jpg.2067

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
come on everyone get in the sprite. Post up pics. if your the only one to post you win...:)

Ok let's recap from the Halloween Avatar thread. ..... I don't bother nor partake in recognizing this holiday at all. I haven't carved a pumpkin in like....ever and don't plan on starting now. So you can plan or guarantee on it not happening from #30 so don't waste your time mentioning 30 in anymore Halloween post regardless of any historical data you may have found about the holiday on Google. You may have some luck with number 62 as we were raised a little differently in this area. Thanks in advance....

Your Neighbourhood and resident Scrooge...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Ok let's recap from the Halloween Avatar thread. ..... I don't bother nor partake in recognizing this holiday at all. I haven't carved a pumpkin in like....ever and don't plan on starting now. So you can plan or guarantee on it not happening from #30 so don't waste your time mentioning 30 in anymore Halloween post regardless of any historical data you may have found about the holiday on Google. You may have some luck with number 62 as we were raised a little differently in this area. Thanks in advance....

Your Neighbourhood and resident Scrooge...

made a trick a treet bag for you:)
scrooge.jpg

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
here is mine

Wow, that looks awesome...Can you post a daylight pic that looks photochopped...:)

Very nice... and the Winner is Devin by a knockout

Send me your address and size. I will get it in the mail today..

Sizes are S M or L

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
He his at school, I will see if Antoinette will send me a pic of it and I will post it, if not he will when he gets home from school. It's not photochopped but I see how you think it is cause of the colors, we put a red strobe light in it.