• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wicked wednesdays?

Mirage

Donator
Are we still having wicked wednesdays for the sea-tac chapter? I noticed that the last one was in May. Let's set it up or have a schedule. Ideas?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Put it out where you guys want it. Soji will be busy for awhile with the Chief thing going on.

BassMaster5000

Donator
Another reason it wasn't happening was lack of interest.. a lot of times it would end up just being myself, Soji, and one of our Trans Am buddies.. We can definitely start it back up, I am down and I know Soji will be.. Where are yall at so we can figure out a central location?

BassMaster5000

Donator
Right on, I'll text Soji to see what his plans are this week.. Moving towards a Wicked Friday type deal because of schedules will be perfect too. A lot of times we were meeting up near exit 130/132 off I-5, just because it was central to almost everyone, only problem with that was parking. If you guys don't mind the drive, the best place we found was the Sonic in Tacoma. Let me know what you guys think. I know it's late notice, but if yall want to try and get together this Friday I'm definitely all for it. I'll talk to Soji to see what his plans are as well.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
ill have to double check about this friday as i opted to work for some overtime but id like to get a regular day going that we all can meet up..... whats up with the 10th bassmaster you want to roll with mirage and i to oak harbor for that show?

BassMaster5000

Donator
Yea thats understandable, we should shoot for something later on and roll with that. As for the car show, I want to go but as of right now I don't have a running car. I will try and have it up and running, but as of now no dice. I'll let you know, should just be a vacuum leak I have to trace out. Might just take my truck.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We went out that way a few weeks ago for a show. I tried to get you to come out but you were busy doing the chief thing.

BassMaster5000

Donator
I got all the parts installed, but now I'm think I have a massive vacuum leak due to the intake manifold spacer I installed, or that my timing is really far off. I'm going to check my timing today IF I can get the car to run long enough to do so.. Real pain in the ass. I know you have duty today, but your more than welcome to come down whenever to try and help me figure this thing out.

How's tomorrow, Sunday sound? I've heard for the spacers this is usually a problem unless you use the ford racing products in this area. I have never encountered it personnally though. If I renmember correctly you got new hoses for it too huh?