• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked WHIDBEY ISLAND Wednesday 13th APR

Wednesday the 20th

• Total voters

Jon

Donator
Next Wicked Wednesday will be held at Arbys, 13th April at 1800. I've contacted the managers and currently in work with reserving spots infront of the building for roughly 10 Stangs to park there. I've also posted a poll for Wednesday the 20th, please vote and comment on some more places here on the island to eat.

Cya Wednesday! :cool:

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Hey I am still coming up to Washington State from San Diego next week. I should be able to come up that evening.

Well 1WKDRSH, and blackstallion06 I see you guys aren't wasting any time. The board has already voted in and appointed an organizer for Wicked Wednesdays. hit me up with the rest of the appointments in a PM i'd like to stay current so I know who to contact. I missed this one.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well 1WKDRSH, and blackstallion06 I see you guys aren't wasting any time. The board has already voted in and appointed an organizer for Wicked Wednesdays. hit me up with the rest of the appointments in a PM i'd like to stay current so I know who to contact. I missed this one.

NO Soji, I have not voted or appointed any one for "WICKED WEDNEDAY" coordnator. Before we get our board astablished I want all 3 chapter presidents to get together and discuss our plans on establishing it. Trust me you will stay in the loop.

Jon

Donator
I'm just steppin out there, I know we said we were going to go with the #2 voted for the next week so I figured since I talked to them about parking spots I'll make the thread.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Jon it's good that you went out and done that, just let me know before you post it up so there is no conflicts with other plans. I see you posted a poll for the 20th thats when we are gonna have our monthly meeting and that takes place at the Ford dealership. I just need to stay in the loop with everything til we get our board members and coordnator's, well even then too. thanks
Good job though stepping up! :goodjob:

Jon

Donator
I talked to the Arby's GM this morning, she said we can park off to the far right (as soon as you pull in you'll see what I mean) and that no one usually parks there so it won't be an issue. She'll also staff appropriately so we shouldn't have to wait for food too long.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Ok, I am up here now in WA State from San Diego. I will be coming out to your event this evening, unfortunately won't be in my Mustang. Anyone got a Mustang I can borrow???

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ok, I am up here now in WA State from San Diego. I will be coming out to your event this evening, unfortunately won't be in my Mustang. Anyone got a Mustang I can borrow???

HAHAHA ya Phil has 3 stangs, I actually have 2 (Antoinette drives one) and Devin has one. We might be able to do that!

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Just wanted to say it was nice meeting you all this evening. This chapter has a lot of potential and I hope to see it grow in numbers.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Matt thanks for comming out to visit. Is was great seeing a member from SD. Anytime you wanna come out you can, you always have a place to stay.