• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WickedStangs Monthly Meeting Date Change

Move the monthly meeting to Hooters on the first Wednesday of the month.

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Ja Vu instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Since we have a great time at Hooters and there is a good place to gather, the board would like to ask the members if we should move the monthly meeting to the first Wednesday at Hooters. I would like to see all the San Diego members voting over the next two weeks.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I would say move it! It was ok at JBA but right after our meeting we would get kicked out so they could close up the shop and we would just stand outside bullshitting. Having it at hooters would be better since it involves food, tight little shorts and big, well you know. If I was there I would vote YES!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Remember Wicked Stangs use to be on the first Wednesday of the Month and this would be awesome....

it actually would make sense to move it from a tuesday to a wednesday. plus, since the gas is freakin high, it'll save people some dinero from going to the meeting on a tuesday and then back out the following day. you're hitting two birds with one stone.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
That would be a good idea, I can actually make the meetings now :)

GameOver

SAN DIEGO
Donator
which hooters do you all go to? also does anyone know the female with the mustang that is black and pink? says playboy on the side?