• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WickedStangs West Texas!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Standby Y'all!!
WickedStangs West Texas chapter is coming soon! Centrally located in San Angelo Texas WSWT will be open to anyone in West TX to include all areas west of DFW and north of San Antonio. Continuing the tradition of WS San Diego we will cater to the Late model Mustang and Ford enthusiast. I will be canvasing the region for potential members soon if you live in the region and wish to contact me, send me a PM and I'll add you to the list.
Thanks Y'all see ya soon!
Stephen Vick (Fighting Sailor)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I have a buddy that lives in Colony. I think thats close to you. He has a 79 pace car. He has it hooked up bout 500 rwhp N/A.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Well we got a forum and that's a start. Thank you Emilio! I'm gonna miss San Diego but there's nothin to do but bring the same spirit to San Angelo!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I sent my buddy a link to this on facebook. He just asked me about chapter tonight. I told him i still want his cobra. LOL
If you look on my facebook steve his name is Brandon poulos. Just sent him a quick note

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Lone Star Stangs is a good place for that, it's a web forum only group linking to all the clubs in Texas. I'm going to get WS linked in that forum. I have been active on it in the past.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Fighting Sailor, I sent Brandon his wickedstangs banner for the cobra. I dont know how much longer he will have the car but its in San Antonio
with a WS banner