• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WIKD500 vs yosemiddysam (CALL OUT)

VENOM04

E first off, YOUR A TRADER!
2nd, you forgot about the TERMI's up here!!!!!!
I would love to see Yosi or DSG sporting a GT500(0lbs.) Kill Sticker on their car!!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
GT500's RULE

E first off, YOUR A TRADER!
2nd, you forgot about the TERMI's up here!!!!!!
I would love to see Yosi or DSG sporting a GT500(0lbs.) Kill Sticker on their car!!!!!

Venom04 you don't want to be part of my lights out program do you?:)
lightsout.png

If people would just have left things alone. I would have not made it personal.:)

With the right driver these GT500 are not to be reckon with: they are monsters.. I scared myself yesturday when I spun the wheels at 65mph and went sideways...

Now Yosi car is no joke so I hope you got what it takes....
100_2236.jpg

All, before this gets twisted it all in FUN..........

yosemiddysam

Donator
Yeah mine and Emilio's race is all about having fun and the love for our cars. Neither one of us take things personal and I cant wait to run him. I just need some more money to get my rear end up to par. I might hold off on the K-Member for now. With the added Roll cage I would say our cars weigh pretty close to the same.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Dude I know ya love your Cobra but his car is no slouch........ He pulled on me a lil on the free way with no juice and still running the N2O tune. Granted I probably am down to 470 or so on that tune with it being very conservative but oh well. I actually got pretty good gas mileage on that tune.

VENOM04

GT500 might not be a sloutch modded but stock for stock the TERMI wins!!!!!!!!

after that as with any all about money and mods. But i still have faith YOSE

yosemiddysam

Donator
Oh I m not bowing out.....I know I am the better driver lmao. I just hope I can keep the car together. I need to get a blow down tube attachment and my fire jacket still has not arrived.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
With the right driver these GT500 are not to be reckon with: they are monsters.. I scared myself yesturday when I spun the wheels at 65mph and went sideways...

James's Termy doesnt even need the right driver......I smoke the rear end at about 60 getting on the freeway one day......and wasnt trying.....

And your key words are "WITH THE RIGHT DRIVER"..... I think James has the advantage on drivers......at least from what I have seen....and I know you are gonna respond with about back in the day......BLAH BLAH BLAH..... well I havent seen you run recently but James is clutch on the strip....

Plus, I really hate turncoat/bandwagon jumpers...... You used to talk trash about the GT500 and praise Termies, now you dawg them all day on here and nobody has seen you beat any of them.......Well at least there isnt any proof that I have seen on here.....

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Emilio, what are you running anyway under the hood? Why be so secretive about it?

yosemiddysam

Donator
Monica said she has something coming for the GT500. I am hoping it is not a Super Snake package..............

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
yeah it will be a beast with that.....hope he can get it to the ground. I think it will be a great race....should be real close.

VENOM04

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exuUS4_ckZw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Stock for stock
YOSE vs E
DSG vs E
either way TERMI dominates