• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wikedcobra312 is a weirdo

wikedcobra312

well today i bought my bbk longtube headers off of ebay with o2 extensions and shipping for a whopping price of 360 total(gotta love those best offer auctions). for some reason i end up posting my car on craigslist for sale for a whopping price of 13500. if anyone buys it, hopefully i will have an 03/04 cobra for the cruise....wish me luck, i already have someone looking at it tomorrow at 330, with the extra dough i will hopefully make, will go torwards a kb blower, so that i can keep up with emilio on the freeway and make godzilla blower sounds/whines up and down the street.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
What the hell are you doing? Buying parts and selling? Just sell the thing if that is what you want to do.. Better do some mods quick after you get the Terminator. I have news for you I think your Cobra is faster than a stock Terminator. You maybe disapointed Good luck!

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
Just keep the damn thing, Henry... I PROMISE you, you WILL regret it one day. I still regret not keeping my Cyclone and Camaro... to this very day.

Jim

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I am same way. I had a 66Falcon that I would love to still have. I get on E-bay and brouse through the Falcon every once in a while

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
I'd be happy to make one up for anyone...:) Btw, Henry... where is the exaust sounds thread now? I did a quickie video at lunch today...

Jim

wikedcobra312

well someone is going to come look at the car today, i will keep yall updated if it is sold...today might be a sad/happy day

wikedcobra312

well its a goo fella's but he did say that he wants to be part of wickedstangs, soo atleast the car will be there, the sadness is coming over me....i need a moment

wikedcobra312

well guys tomorrow is a sad day for me, i dunno the next time i will own a mustang, it will be after i buy a family car, wikedcobra312 will be back, hopefully by the end of the year, i will still work on getting sponsorships for u guys though, unless u want me to step down as vp till i get another cobra