• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

window banners.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Only if it DOESN'T say Wicked Stangs on it! Not until Emilio clears it. I'll make you a horse, but until the person who OWNS Wicked Stangs says OK, Wicked Stangs will NOT be on it!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
OK. Here's my first cut decal on the back of a piece of laminate flooring.
Dimensions are 7.75 wide by 3.6 tall.
These are for side windows.

You are looking at an actual decal, not a sketch or drawing. This is what you would get if you ordered a pair (one for each side). The photo doesn't do it justice, it's as crisp as can be.

firsdecal.jpg

M

Mustangcwo

That is awesome GT400. Those will look perfect on my fox body side windows. Handling everything throught the WS store is the way to go. GOOD BUSINESS!!

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
GT400SC said:
OK. Here's my first cut decal on the back of a piece of laminate flooring.
Dimensions are 7.75 wide by 3.6 tall.
These are for side windows.

You are looking at an actual decal, not a sketch or drawing. This is what you would get if you ordered a pair (one for each side). The photo doesn't do it justice, it's as crisp as can be.

firsdecal.jpg

thats the design i want on the rear. i thoguht emilio cleared it.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I cut a sample for MY car and it's dark red. This is how it looks on my car. Same dimensions as the white one above on wood laminate, only in red.

sampledecalwindow1.jpg

sampledecalwindow2.jpg

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Does anyone know the WIDTH and HEIGHT dimensions of the old WS Windshield banners? For width on my car, 42" works out real well with a couple of inches on both end of spare space.

W

wickedstangs

GT400SC said:
I cut a sample for MY car and it's dark red. This is how it looks on my car. Same dimensions as the white one above on wood laminate, only in red.

sampledecalwindow1.jpg

sampledecalwindow2.jpg

OMG that is awesome start the press...:) GT400SC you are the man now for all our Stickers..

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
emilio is only one phone calla way! now once my car is out of the shop hopefully yall have it all worked out so i canfinally start representing!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
If it was email: never got it.
If it was PM: never got it.
If it was US Mail: Still waiting.

Haven't gotten anything. How was it sent?