• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wine Cruise Pics 2011

Red

That had to be the best cruise ever. Thank you Dave for mapping that one out and taking the lead for the cruise.

IMG_2810.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

more pics-----> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Wine Cruise 2011/?start=all

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
:( mad I missed it.. Car went straight to the detailing shop got the extra treatment :) Stunk all the way home:(:(:(
569.jpg 570.jpg 571.jpg

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Awesome cruise today. Thanks Dave for the coordination. Nice pics and video Shawn and Emelio, Thanks.

northerncountry

Well guys I would have to say today was a success, it was a great turn out for what is the last cruise for Two of our wickedstangs brothers Steve AKA FIGHTING SAILOR and Eric AKA GOLDENPONY. They are moving on to greener pastures ( get it Mustangs Pastures LOL) your company and help will be missed in the socal club Thanks for all the help and Keep in touch guys.

2K7GTCS

A little planning goes a long way. I'm glad you enjoyed the route and stops. Steve and I share the same affinity for Cruise's, and I believe this was as fitting an end to his time in San Diego as I could offer.

Clear skies, clear roads, and a great group of friends in a caravan of Hot Mustangs! Perfection!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dave, great cruise. Great route planning to include the stop. Top notch.

Eric and Steve, take care of yourselves in your new assignment. Well, I guess Steve's new assignment would be a new start to his next chapter in life. Good Luck. Stay in touch, both of you. Steve, will take up on your offer when I visit Texas.

Emilio, I see you found Aqua Wash, not a bad place. Hope Ryan feeling better and you got the smell out of the car.

Great pictures, Red.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Looked like fun. Glad you guys had a good time. Steve, Eric it was good hanging out with you guys when I was there.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone Ryan got car sick from all the awesome turns and threw up all over my car.. I had no bags or nothing:( Yes Danny Aqua Wash is the bomb take my car there every Friday:)

Shells04Mach

looks like everyone had a great time! can't wait to get back there so I can be a part of all the fun with MINE!!!

Eric and Steve good luck with everything guys! wish that we could have said goodbye to you guys in person!