• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wine Cruise Pics - Dec 29th 2012

2K7GTCS

I'll get this started, and hope others will add more here soon. I had a great time with the San Diego crew (we missed having the T-Town gang?). The weather could have been better, but the turnout was good, and we kept a good schedule. I guess I was too slow today leading the group, although I personally enjoyed the relaxed pace.

A few pictures:

WS_WineCruise_Dec12_01.JPG

WS_WineCruise_Dec12_02.JPG

WS_WineCruise_Dec12_03.JPG

WS_WineCruise_Dec12_04.JPG

WS_WineCruise_Dec12_05.jpg

WS_WineCruise_Dec12_06.JPG

WS_WineCruise_Dec12_07.JPG

WS_WineCruise_Dec12_08.JPG

The trip up banner grade was not what I had imagined, as there was loose gravel, slow Jeep's, and a light mist falling. Still one of my favorites.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member

Ford1288

Donator
Blown, not too happy with you! I'm supposed to be the only one with a Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra. Sweet car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Blown, not too happy with you! I'm supposed to be the only one with a Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra. Sweet car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha well if it makes u feel better, that's my wife's car not mine :D

I bought it in September with 20k original miles!

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Loved it you guys. we gotta plan another cruise and possibly make it a Big Bear cruise as many of you have seen the insane video of a few of us barrelling down the mountain in excess of 90mph hahaha

rkarrow

Screamin' Demon Terminator
Only 90 mph down the moutain???? You draggin' a foot or something???

Andrea want's to go on a cruise once a month. But she's old and retired, the rest of you guys have got a life. Me . . . I do whatever Andrea lets me do.

Today, I'm watchin' Turner and AJ get canned from the Chargers. It's supposed to happen before 11 AM.

Bob