• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woodie's C ili Dogs Wednesday night meet

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
As if by Magik:

P1000391.JPG

P1000408.JPG

P1000401.JPG

P1000419.JPG

All:

Woodie's (and Cruise for a Cause)

Maverick

Hey Frank Thanks for those awesome photos!! The Manager was almost angry that we had sooo many people show up. this was my first time at Woodies and I just wanted to say great job to Steve (Fightin' Sailor) for getting the ball rolling on this one. And "Good Job" to all those that helped out!

Yolanda and I love this shot!!

:rock:
P1000413.JPG

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That was a nice turnout tonight. I believe we had 15 cars there and a brand spanking new 5.0! Congrats StarAngel and TacRunner on a beautiful car.
Thank you to Venom03 from our Central Valley Chapter for coming out and hanging out with us. Nice to meet a new member, DJMark. Hope to see you at more event. And welcome to 4.6stangpower and Mrs 4.6stangpower and their new baby daughter to the family. It was wonderful to have all the new and old members there tonight.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Frank Thanks for those awesome photos!! The Manager was almost angry that we had sooo many people show up. this was my first time at Woodies and I just wanted to say great job to Steve (Fightin' Sailor) for getting the ball rolling on this one. And "Good Job" to all those that helped out!

LOL! Those were new people at the place and they were totally blown away by how many we have showned up. They didn't expect so many people, they were expecting maybe half the number we showed up with. :rock:

Maverick

Yea I wished i could have eaten there but since my Dental OP almost 2 weeks ago I don't have the full use or range of motion back so I was stuck eating rice :nonono:

Mrs. ears

LOL! Those were new people at the place and they were totally blown away by how many we have showned up. They didn't expect so many people, they were expecting maybe half the number we showed up with. :rock:

Yes when I set this up I called the manager and told him about 15 people which is double who RSVPed lol and in this club you learn to do that. They wern't mad at all, just overwhelmed. I had a talk with them after everyone left. They made a few mistakes but def made up for it. Albert and his family got a free meal because they messed up his order. (They felt horrible about it( They were great all in all. Thanks for showing up everyone. Makes me feel great when we have a huge turnout like tonight. Shows how much the club is growing and involved. Thanks for posting the pictures Frank. HADDD A BLASST!!! :)

Mrs. ears

Yea I wished i could have eaten there but since my Dental OP almost 2 weeks ago I don't have the full use or range of motion back so I was stuck eating rice :nonono:

We will be going back soon. Probably the week after Hooters night next month!! I already gave the guys heads up over at Woodies. Give them time to prepar LMAO!!

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Had a good time out there, awesome turnout, and I hope that we can do it again soon.