• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WOODIES MEET Feb 17 6:00PM

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Short notice but come out tonight to Woodies and get sme great food and have some fun with the group.

Time: 6:00 PM
Where:

Woodies Chili dogs
4250 Clairmont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego CA.

See everyone there!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Sorry I couldnt let ya'll hear a lil more of the blower whine......some dumb ass decided to run across the street right in front of me. I think I smelled the dukey in his pants though so oh well I guess.

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
Sorry I couldnt let ya'll hear a lil more of the blower whine......some dumb ass decided to run across the street right in front of me. I think I smelled the dukey in his pants though so oh well I guess.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: roflmfao thats the funniest thing i have heard in awhile

yosemiddysam

Donator
Really, It smelled just like when you did the superman off the 4 wheeler out in Ocotillo except I think this guy just came from the Mexican Burrito Joint...........

yosemiddysam

Donator
It is ok........It is not your fault! I am just the baddest mutha ever when it comes to going fast on anything!!! I know you was just trying to be like me. Dont feel bad Emilio has been too ever since he met me..... He even bought the Shelby to try to keep up but I dont think it is gonna help him!!!!!!!!

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
hahaha well not totally im not gettin a 400ex im def gettin a raptor 660 n i may just have u store it for me there n go ridin wen u do until u leave of course.....but i just missed jumping n wasnt really used to an automatic kfx 700 heheheh

yosemiddysam

Donator
Yeah and I was kidding about being the baddest Mutha....I really aint that good. I just do ok with whatever I do. Always have been that way.