• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS 2nd Annual Pool Party Pics

Red

First of all I would love to thank Ken and Regina for hosting the pool party. I'd also like to thank Mrs Ears who helped make this pool party a great success. I'm sure everyone had a great time. I must say I do love my new camera. I got some great shots at the pool. Take a look.

IMG_6355.jpg

IMG_6366.jpg

IMG_6346.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6491.jpg

IMG_6328.jpg

And more pics. Check them out-----> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/WS 2nd Annual Pool Party/?start=all

Maverick

Ken, Regina, Ethan, Mathew, Sorry that Star and I was not able to make this, We had quite a few things to do after helping James and Angel. We also had a huge personal problem with someone that went to your party today so to prevent problems we stayed busy.

I apologize for any hurt or disrespect that we have brought on your house or your family, and I look forwarded to having a chance to make it up to you all.

JarHead

Looked like great fun........ we were helping Jame and Angel pack up and get ready to make that trek across country tomorrow. Sorry we couldn´t make everyone.... truly sorry Ken and family.

Mrs. ears

I absolutely love what your camera can do red....I can't wait for Ken to post his underwater pics. Those were freaking awesome!!!

Cool pictures, Red! I know I rsvp'd for this, but I couldn't make it. Still recovering from a nasty cold. I didn't want to get anyone else sick

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
Ken, Regina, Ethan, Mathew, Sorry that Star and I was not able to make this, We had quite a few things to do after helping James and Angel. We also had a huge personal problem with someone that went to your party today so to prevent problems we stayed busy.

I apologize for any hurt or disrespect that we have brought on your house or your family, and I look forwarded to having a chance to make it up to you all.
No hard feelings, guys. We didn't take it personal. I hope everyone can just shake hands / apologize/whatever so we can all get back to being one big extended Mustang family!

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
Thanks everyone for showing up and a special thanks to Mrs Ears for her coordinating efforts. Great pictures Red.