• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS banner

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya I seen that when I laid it down. It will be easier for you to change your name on the forum then me to pull it off and change it. jj I will fix it today.

RonaldJamesThickness

Whidbey Island, WA
Donator
thats gonna be sweet when ur finished... but wouldnt it have been easier to have the names from just the washington chapter and the other chapters would have their banner with just their names on it this way its not a giant cluster f*** and it would look cleaner... idk just a lil constructive criticism i guess

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya it would but we are a NATION wide club so I am including all that I can. Do you see the 7 states on the bottom, how would that look with only 20 names, not to good in my opinion.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I think Ronald has a point Albo.. On the Next one put the Wicked Stangs with the states in the center and put your member all around it.. We need to follow suit...:)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
thats gonna be sweet when ur finished... but wouldnt it have been easier to have the names from just the washington chapter and the other chapters would have their banner with just their names on it this way its not a giant cluster f*** and it would look cleaner... idk just a lil constructive criticism i guess
If that is the case would we just to Whidbey? What about the other WA chapters? Just wait till this summer when the weather is nicer and all three chapters explode.
Its a nation wide club. We have to add all the Wickedstangs family and friends. thats just how wickedstangs rolls. I have been trhough 3 chapters I for one knwo this first hand.

RonaldJamesThickness

Whidbey Island, WA
Donator
If that is the case would we just to Whidbey? What about the other WA chapters? Just wait till this summer when the weather is nicer and all three chapters explode.
Its a nation wide club. We have to add all the Wickedstangs family and friends. thats just how wickedstangs rolls. I have been trhough 3 chapters I for one knwo this first hand.

true i was sayin have the banner for all of washington cuz we all get together anyway it would be easier on albo and cali will have cali. just an idea

blackstallion06

Donator
I think Ronald has a point Albo.. On the Next one put the Wicked Stangs with the states in the center and put your member all around it.. We need to follow suit...:)

That would make it look like we have members spread out through all the states. That doesnt make any since at all...
It would make it look like we have a nation wide club yes BUT we only have what 20+ members compared to the 300+? I think you should use your moderater skills and
give albo a good list and maybe we can put all the members front and back on the banner and show how we represent as a family. Sounds like some people are a little on greatfull. I wouldnt put it past him to
make another banner and just use the WA chapters names and not represnt the wickedstangs family as a whole. If Wa members have anything to discuss it needs to be brought up at the next meeting.
Please dont put any of the chapter presidents out on blast. We are one big WickedStangs Family. :)

blackstallion06

Donator
true i was sayin have the banner for all of washington cuz we all get together anyway it would be easier on albo and cali will have cali. just an idea

But we are nationwide not just WA. Albo thinks of everyone not just one chapter. Albo has been through a couple chapters as well.
I think he was just thinking of all his family and friends

RonaldJamesThickness

Whidbey Island, WA
Donator
But we are nationwide not just WA. Albo thinks of everyone not just one chapter. Albo has been through a couple chapters as well.
I think he was just thinking of all his family and friends

ya makes sense i think albo is gonna need a bigger banner lol cuz that is alot of names