• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS banner

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well I appreciate the one's that like the banner and don't have a problem with it. If anyone don't want to be on the banner just let me know I will take your name off and put someone else that wants to be on it. I decided to make the banner with as many names on it as I can put regardless if it look's like a cluster F!!! it show's we have alot of members, how would it look "NATION WIDE CLUB" with only 15 Whidbey names on it? I am trying to think of everyone not just this chapter. If you want a banner a certain way then make it!

O and I added more names so if you think your not on it you just might be! I'll post a pic tonight when I get home.

crossbreedgt

i think the banner looked great in the parade for one.. lots of names on there for people to see and the states represented..
-having one for each chapter would be good too lol. its kinda like when you go to your kids performance at school.. there is an american flag which represents the 50 states and then a state flag.. but yeah im sure you get the idea..

RonaldJamesThickness

Whidbey Island, WA
Donator
i think the banner looked great in the parade for one.. lots of names on there for people to see and the states represented..
-having one for each chapter would be good too lol. its kinda like when you go to your kids performance at school.. there is an american flag which represents the 50 states and then a state flag.. but yeah im sure you get the idea..​

perfect analogy... thats what i was trying to say before but i didnt know how to word it lol... im special i know

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
hmmmmm maybe instead of member names chapter locations? 300+ names is alot.... just a thought I know I'm just a noob here.