• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Griot's Caffiene and Gasoline meet 05NOV2011 @ 8:00am.

Sea-Tac Chapter,

A few of us will be heading over to Griot's Garage for thier Caffiene and Gasoline event which takes place every first Saturday of every month. This is an oportunity to meet potential members and chat it up with other clubs and car enthusiusts in the area. great cars, rare cars, and dream cars all show up to this event. you also get a crack at learning about how to care for your ride. the free donuts and coffeee is a plus too. Hope to see all you all early risers there!!

Caffeine & Gasoline
November 5th, 2011
Griot's Garage Store & Events Center
Tacoma, WA
8:00 a.m.

Griot's Garage
3333 South 38th Street
Tacoma, WA 98409

6Horses

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
Donator
I'm hoping to make this work and join you there this Saturday. I'll have a better idea by Friday afternoon.

Cool you have till at least 11:00 so if you can't make it by 8:00 just get there before 9:15 at least to hang for a little. the coffee and donuts may be gone though....lol.

6Horses

Donator
Why I ought'a... Ha. Just kidding. In that case, I should bring my own coffee and donut. ;)

I figure just meet there. It is early enough as it is already. Meet up at the rear parking by through picnic gazeebo at 8am.

BassMaster5000

Donator
I should be able to renew my tags tomorrow so I plan on being there.. I get up early enough during the week, but at least this is something I'm looking forward too.

6Horses

Donator
I'm going to try my best. My GF got in an accident Yesterday, we're stuck w/ 1 car for a wk or 2!!! Not sure what time she works yet.

Mirage

Donator
I will be there. Its my birthday Saturday. I was gonna sleep in but what the hell why not just get up early lol

6Horses

Donator
Seems like most the crew will be there; now I have to make a serious effort! Happy Birthday early Mirage.