• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Meet & V6 Power Master's overhaul unveiling 28 OCT 2011.

Sea-Tac,

There will be a meet on 28 October 2011 starting @ 6:30 pm. This is a perfect time for all in the Sea-Tac area to come out and hang. There is much to discuss as to our direction. There are a few cars that have undergone some reconstruction and overhaulin' and some of the owners are eager to show and tell. So come out and show your support and camaraderie. we will also be discussing new leadership and club positions so max attendance from this chapter would be greatly appreciated. we will be meeting at the Pick-Quick Drive-In burger joint in Auburn, WA. The weather forecast... not raining....lol. Hope to see you all there.

Pick-Quick Drive-In
1132 Auburn Way North, Auburn, WA 98002

Soji

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That's the date of our Trunk or Treat here in Oak Harbor or else I would take a cruise out there.

Got a sneak preview today. Night and day change from the last pic i saw of it and a big improvement from its original state prior to the pics.

Well in true Wa. State fashion the weather has done a 180 degree change from when this was posted about a week ago. I am not one for rescheduling at the last minute do to the fact that someone, maybe a potential member may be planning on attending and if they didn't get that last minute word and got stood up it would reflect badly. I am still gonna show regardless. And brush elbows with who is able to make it. For those that cannot i completely understand keep those pony's safe. Im kinda used to showing up to these things solo or close to it due to the WA weather sticking it to me. Massive is fully insured and ran way to much this year so it already doesn't matter to much anymore for now till i can get it back to Cali to detail and touch it up. Pretty much recondition it from commuting in this weather. Plus hey it's still new enough where it is easily replaced if it comes to that. Not a classic or hard to find or anything.....lol.