• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Meet & V6 Power Master's overhaul unveiling 28 OCT 2011.

Great turnout. Six stangs in all and one GT500KR owner saw the stangs and stopped in to shoot the breeze for a little and grabbed a card potential member there. Lots discussed leadership/board nominations submitted and accepted by all nominated. Nominations will be open till end of November into the December monthly meeting when the final vote will occur. Nominations will only occur in the meeting setting not on the site. Presence is required. All in all great time had by all. Took some pics but when reviewed they looked sort of blurry. Mrs. Mirage may be posting some up in the next couple of days.

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
Just registered tonight..
Hopefully we all can have a weekend to where we all can get together before the weather really gets nasty and cold and i can take some pics of the other Sea-Tac Chapter members cars and owners and post them on the boards... i am currently working on the member contacts list and hopefully get them sent to everyone within the next day or so... i'll keep you all posted. Sorry for the long delay.

Check the Sea-Tac Chapter threads. There is a meet set up for Griot's Garage this Saturday morning for thier Caffiene and Gasoline event. Not sure how the weather will be .