• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Wicked Wednesday at Sonic!

BassMaster5000

Donator
This Wednesday, the 27th of April, the Sea-Tac chapter of WS will be meeting up at Sonic in Tacoma, WA. We are meeting up around 6:30 to hang out, talk cars, local events, shows, e.t.c. Any and everyone is invited. Please post on here, or let the Sea-Tac Chapter Head Soji (V. I. Massive) know if you plan to attend this week. Hope to see more of yall out there this week. Address is below.

5114 6th Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98406-2602

Well its raining cats and dogs so i am not expecting a big turn out but hopeful. I am still going cause i'm die hard like that. lready said it so i'm there. And yes lets talk upgrades. I'll bring some books and such to review

Four actually, but 3 stangs yes. I didn't hear back V6 so I assume Tru-Dual Exhaust and replace ment rear Bumper is the agreed next step while you ponder your power options?

ben

Banned
we had 12 show. we had a good outcome even with nasty weather. at least you guys had some people show up.

Duty today sluming sunday maybe starbuck in the late afternoon by the t-mobile and panda express off of 348/18? I believe. the one w/ the 24hr drive thru.