• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS WEBSITE DONATION

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All,
Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Club is now seeking donations to help keep our website going.
Our Yearly due is now upon us and due on January 1, 2012.

Our Yearly dedicated server hosting renewal is $469.20 Wicked Stangs San Diego Chapter has agreed to pay half of the cost. Leaving a balance of 234.60 which is due on January 1, 2012.

We ask that other WS Chapters and everyone come together and help with the cost of our forum

Please help support our forum...

Thank You..

You can donate on the forums or on the front pages..

Look for the Donation Drive
DonationDrive.JPG

*Total Due $234
1. 6Horses $5.00
2. mustangtim $10.00
3. ProteusGodz $5.00
4. 4.6stangpower $100.00
5. MUSTANG02GT $10.00
6. BadBullitt $25.00
7. GhostRider $79.00
*Total Due $0

6Horses

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
Donator
I just donated $5 bucks. I know it's not much, but I'm currently unemployed. I'm member number 2116. I figure with that many members, if we could all pitch in; $5 should help a lot. Hope we can meet the deadline!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, thank you for your generous contribution ... I will hook up your account the best. I can... thank you again...

6Horses

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
Donator
$100 bucks, dang. that's love right there. Thanks on behalf of those who are unemployed and wish they cold do more!

GhostRider

Hey guys, I've been gone for a while, but just wanted to let you guys know how much you all have done for me so, what ever the current balance is left, I'll pay it off. E, just shoot me the final amount and I'll send it via PayPal.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright Everyone catching up on all my emails,

thanks to all who have contributed to a great cause... Just $79.00 to go... Awesome job everyone..

*Total Due $234
1. 6Horses $5.00
2. mustangtim $10.00
3. ProteusGodz $5.00
4. 4.6stangpower $100.00
5. MUSTANG02GT $10.00
6. BadBullitt $25.00

*Total Due $79

GhostRider

Alright Everyone catching up on all my emails,

thanks to all who have contributed to a great cause... Just $79.00 to go... Awesome job everyone..

*Total Due $234
1. 6Horses $5.00
2. mustangtim $10.00
3. ProteusGodz $5.00
4. 4.6stangpower $100.00
5. MUSTANG02GT $10.00
6. BadBullitt $25.00

*Total Due $79

Cool, thanks Emilio! I'll go ahead and send it today via PayPal!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING TOGETHER LIKE ALWAYS
WE MADE OUR GOAL

*Total Due $234
1. 6Horses $5.00
2. mustangtim $10.00
3. ProteusGodz $5.00
4. 4.6stangpower $100.00
5. MUSTANG02GT $10.00
6. BadBullitt $25.00
7. GhostRider $79.00
*Total Due $0

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
This club never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think the forum is slowing down and many are losing interest, our best and brightest come through with donations. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you. I know that times are tough and many of you are living paycheck to paycheck; but like a family, we pull through together. Everyone one of you have inspired me once again and I'm geared up to take on next year. We have plans to make, events to attend and streets/tracks to burn up.

Thank You Once Again, My WICKEDSTANGS Family